Join Dawn Brolin as she presents this FREE 1-Hour course with CPA Academy on November 14th, 2018 11am Central
Avoiding duplicate vendor payments, fictitious invoice creation, and conspiracies with suppliers are just a few of the reasons why small businesses should implement an automated Accounts Payable tool. These and many more fraud schemes are easily avoided by implementing an automated AP tool. During this webinar, we will discuss the ways in which small businesses can protect themselves from this occupational fraud risk.
We will cover why Accounts Payable processes and procedures will assist business owners with efficiency, visibility and fraud protection.
- Learn how to think about the importance of fraud risk management by suggesting cost effective and efficient solutions
- Understanding why establishing a payables procedure including an approval processes will increase efficiency
- How segregation of duties within the payables process can be an effective means for fraud prevention
- Learn how accounts payable automation will allow visibility, decrease fraud risk and improve business efficiency
- Understand how accounts payable fraud risks are affecting businesses