FOCUSED ON EDUCATING SMALL BUSINESSES WITH LEADING INFORMATION
LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD YOUR DREAMS
This program is designed for accounting professionals who wish to educate themselves on all things fraud including practice management processes, client fraud prevention assessment and implementation, business & personal tax fraud support systems, and practice growth mentorship.
- Access to Exclusive Podcasts
- Access to Monthly Webinars
- Continuing Education Planning Program
- Discounts on Fraud Prevention Partners Application Solutions
- Webinar training on practice management
- Use of the Brolin Fraud Squad Mentoring Member Logo
- Unlimited Slack Q&A Group Discussion Access
- Unlimited Slack Direct Message with Dawn Brolin
- Attendance to weekly 1-hour Roll Call
- Access to policies, procedures, and templates for use in your business
- and much much more!
THE FAF STORE IS NOW OPEN!
POWERFUL expertise in Fraud Prevention and Tax Resolution is available for you to take advantage and grow your practice! And it only gets better and better!
MEET YOUR GUIDE THROUGH ALL OF THIS
Dawn in the News…
Dawn regularly contributes to the weekly blog AccountingWeb, the leading online community for CPAs in the United States!
DAWN BROLIN, CPA, CFE
Dawn is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, and CEO of Powerful Accounting, LLC. The firm has two locations in Connecticut, one in Windham and one in New Haven. Powerful Accounting is a nationally recognized accounting, tax, forensic and fraud, IRS and State Agency audit professionals as well as a QuickBooks consulting firm. Recently, Powerful Accounting has partnered with Anderson, Brolin & Coba CPAs, LLC – a powerhouse tax preparation, consulting and wealth management firm where Dawn is a partner. In addition, Powerful Accounting created a sister company, Your Turn, LLC, where they specialize in application consulting and implementation for small businesses.